Terms and Conditions
- The service is owned and operated by CVpal Registered Office:
10a Bryon Lodge, Cranfield Road, Wavendon, Milton Keynes, MK17 8AX.
- Payment of your order is mutually agreed between you and your CVpal Consultant who will quote you an individual price for our service.
- If you are paying by credit or debit card, we will process your card before starting work on your order. This is so that we can ensure your card is valid and that there are sufficient funds / credit in the account to pay CVpal for the work ordered.
- An order placed by email, post, telephone, online or by any other means, cannot be cancelled once we have started to work on it.
- CVpal will make every attempt to get hold of the client at the time of appointment including, text, email and phone. If after all these attempts are made the client still cannot be contacted the client will have forfeited their appointment and no refund will be offered. CVpal will attempt to do all work without contact however cannot guarantee quality due to the nature of the service.
- We cannot offer any refunds for cancellations. By placing an order with us you are making a commitment to us as we are to you, often work starts on your order within a few minutes of us receiving it (booking the consultation, Reformatting documents, Entering details into new CV formats etc). Also due to the amount of work we take on we have to turn away business regularly, as such it is likely we have turned away business to satisfy the client’s requirements. We will always try to reschedule if need be but again we must have 24 hours’ notice.
- We normally dispatch your order within 3 to 5 working days. If you need your CV to be completed by an earlier, specific deadline, please talk to us before placing an order, to ensure that we can meet your requirements.
- If your payment by cheque, credit card or debit card is not honoured by your bank or card issuer, after we have started work on your order, then the following conditions will apply: we will send you an invoice requesting payment for the full amount, to be sent to us within 7 days of the invoice date; if we do not receive your payment within 7 days of the invoice date, we will add an additional charge of £50 to your account.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.